We create and customise transformational experiences for you. This can take the form such as workshops and one-to-one sessions. Why Us?
Here are some questions we help you answer (please click on the links):
- How can you improve the mental health of your employees?
- How can you develop Servant Leadership? A servant leader wants to serve first, and only then lead. S/he cares about all stakeholders and not only shareholders. Some key traits of Servant Leaders are Self-Awareness, Empathy, Good Listening, A focus on Healing Self and Others, and a Commitment to the Growth of their people. Experts such as Stephen Covey, Ken Blanchard, Peter Senge and M. Scott Peck are advocates of Servant leadership.
- How can your leaders get feedback on how they are doing? We have a 360 tool for leaders, developed by the iOpener Institute for People and Performce.
- What are employees happy with at work? What areas could be improved? We use a tool, the Science of Happiness at Work (by the iOpener Institute of People and Performanceä) to analyse this.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses, at individual and team levels? How can this knowledge help with task delegation? What synergies could be unleashed? What risk areas could be pro-actively handled? We use strengths diagnostic tools to uncover these.
- How could you build a more grateful and appreciative culture at work? One tool we use is ”Motivating by Appreciation” by Drs Gary Chapman and Paul White.
- How could you gain clarity and insight on an important issue? We use a unique and fun board game, The Transformation Game. We particularly support its use by leaders who want to develop deeper self-awareness, a core leadership trait and the foundation of emotional intelligence.
- How do you innovate for the greater good? We love using our strength in creativity to help build a kinder and happier society.
Take advantage of the IRAS Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme for training programmes and enjoy a 400% tax deduction/allowance.
Strengths Profiling - for career planning
Transformation Game - to gain clarity and guidance on a specific aspiration or challenge.
“Vadivu is positive, inspiring and grounded. She seems to invest herself completely in the person/work she is doing at the time and approaches things wisely and thoughtfully.In a very short space of time, Vadivu has helped me re-frame the way I was thinking about challenges as future possibilities. It is an exciting and thought-provoking process and will take time and additional work to follow through. I also found the follow up references really helpful as a way to take this further on my own.” – Sonia Fèvre, Regional Manager, Vets without Borders
“Vadivu is an amazing coach! She has the gift of intuition, heart connection and presence that encourages you to be open and authentic. She is a great listener and her balance between allowing you to gain insights on your own and pushing you out of your comfort zone whenever necessary really holds space for personal transformation.” – DJ Reyes, Career Coach
“Vadivu’s work is “catalyzing”. More than the provision of resources, the personal, one-on-one engagement appears to have made a difference. She establishes trust really well and she listens deeply. She’s inclusive, trustworthy, joyful.” – Vinita Ramani, Co-Founder, Access to Justice Asia
Join our mailing list and stay updated about our upcoming programmes and news