Know your strengths so you can enjoy giving your best
Strengths development work can help your organisation.
- Attract and retain more of the people you need
- Enable strengths-based leaders and teams
- Tap unused talent
- Improve on-boarding
- Improve performance by aligning strengths to goals and objectives
- Encourage positive performance management conversations
- Deal more positively with re-organisation
What is the R2 Strengths Profiler?
R2 Strengths Profiler is an advanced, second-generation strengths assessment tool. Built from a decade of theoretical and empirical research in positive psychology, the R2 Strengths Profiler has been administered to more than 70,000 people worldwide, including leading organisations such as Google, Amazon, HSBC and Ernst & Young.
How does it work?
You will take the online survey which would take about 20 minutes.
The R2 Strengths Profiler assesses 60 strengths across three dimensions of energy, performance and use, and pinpoints each individual’s results in four quadrants:
- Realised Strengths – what you find energising, do well, and use often
- Learned Behaviours – what you have learned to do well but which does not energise you
- Weaknesses – what you find hard to do that drains your energy
- Unrealised Strengths – what you do that energises you but which you do not do frequently
The results from this tool will enable organisations and individuals to design strategies that maximise growth potential, minimise weaknesses and optimise performance and wellbeing.
What do you get?
- Reports for individuals, teams and the organisation
- In-depth debriefs and follow-up coaching with a certified practitioner cum positive psychology coach
- Strategic team sessions to help individuals apply strengths to achieve goals, spot strengths in others, create a shared language of strengths and further develop the team’s potential